Criminal Defense Lawyer in Owen Sound, Walkerton and Port Elgin
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offence in Grey Bruce, your future partly depends upon the abilities of the lawyer you select. I am deeply passionate about protecting my clients’ rights, and am aggressive in securing the best possible outcomes for their futures.
Criminal Offences Handled by the Firm
When you’ve been charged with an offence, there are many aspects of your life on the line. Whether you’re an adult or a juvenile, I work to defend you against the charge and present your best defence. Regardless of the type or severity of criminal charge, I will gladly review your case at no cost and discuss your options with you.
Some of the criminal offences I handle are listed below:
- Driving offences, such as dangerous driving, driving with blood alcohol level of over 80 mgs per 100 mL, and causing death.
- Theft, fraud, extortion and robbery.
- Weapons offences, such as carrying a concealed weapon and pointing a firearm.
- Violent crimes, including harassment, assault, sexual assault, and threat to cause harm or death.
- Property crimes, such as breaking and entering and robbery.
- Sex crimes, such as indecent acts or obtaining sexual services of a minor.
Secure Your Legal Defence Today
Depending upon the offence, you may face hefty fines, damaging sanctions, and prison time. It is imperative to secure a dedicated lawyer who understands the complex details of the Criminal Code and other pertinent laws.
With my extensive legal education, my familiarity with navigating the Criminal Code, and focus, I will preserve your rights and defend your case diligently. To protect your future, contact me today for a consultation: 519-371-1443.